- Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s eating usually leads to an average unwanted 2-6 pounds.
- Over-eating, toxic inflammatory foods, under-nourished bodies lead to unwanted pounds.
- Toxins are present in nasty preservatives, pesticides and GMOs.
- Toxic overload results in weight gain, sluggish bodies, tiredness, unhealthy looking skin, bloating and lower immunity.
- Our bodies metabolize food differently in fall/winter than spring/summer.
- More often than not, we’re not even eating seasonally.
- The transition from one season to another is sometimes hard for our body. We fall sick more often.
- Pause before we enter a new season and reset our bodies with a food detox.
- Eat Seasonal, find out what’s growing naturally in the region you live and eat seasonal fruits and vegetables.
- Eat more vegetables, fruits, lentils, organic grass fed meats, seeds and homemade bites.
- Cut down on inflammatory foods-gluten, grains, nuts, dairy and sugar for a while.
- Fix your gut, digestion not only handles how your body handles food and how it burns it, but also takes care of your mental health, weight issues, inflammatory responses amongst others.
- Exercise and move more with what motivates you-dancing, yoga, hiking, pilates, spinning, or something else.
- Drink lots of water, water helps flush out toxins, making it easier to lose weight, have better skin, more energy amongst other benefits.
DETOX NOW! Click Here