My average time for a meal in the kitchen is 15-20 minutes. Somedays, I don't even feel like doing that :) Knowing how to navigate the aisles helps because I know where to pick up the cleanest ingredients. For this soup, I threw in everything I had left over, fish, vegetables, frozen peas.
- Avocado oil
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 spoon crushed lemon grass/ 1 lemon grass crushed
- 2 spoons Braggs apple cider vinegar
- 2 spoons Red curry paste. I use this one
- 3 spoons fish sauce. You can swap it for Sea weed and Soy Sauce/Coconut Aminos
- 2 cups bone broth. You can use vegetable broth as well
- Honey/maple syrup to taste
- Vegetables-I used frozen organic carrots, bell peppers, shiitake mushrooms, frozen peas and spinach
- Protein - I added left over fish from last nights' dinner. You can use Tofu or chicken too
- Crushed Ginger. I usually make a paste and keep for quick use
- Heat Oil and add red curry paste. Add ginger, lemon grass, fish sauce.
- Add vegetables, saute and apple cider vinegar.
- Add coconut milk and Honey/maple syrup
- Add broth
- Add protein
- Add lemon