"I love my weekend breakfast and these days my food looks so beautiful that I can't resist taking pictures. My journey to healthy eating has been long but I think this part of journey where I got in touch with Health Redux has helped me grow the most. It has been like a dressing to my salad ;) without which my salad was incomplete. Thank you Pallavi"
Recipe credit - Health Redux
Chef - myself
Vegetables - some brilliant Japanese farmers who know how to grow the vegetables right 😄
Mushroom and Asparagus Frittata 😌"
• 200g sliced fresh mushrooms
• 100g asparagus spears, sliced diagonally into 5cm pieces(or less depends on size)
• 1 green onion, white and green parts chopped fine
• Olive oil spray or 15ml olive oil
• Sea salt & fresh ground pepper to tast
• 6 egg whites lightly beaten in bowl
• 200-300g chopped fresh basil (use 100-200g dried if you don’t have fresh)
• Fresh melon slices (Optional, for side garnish.)
• In a bowl, whisk eggs vigorously for 15 seconds
• Heat oil over medium (180C) heat.
• Add onions, cook for several minutes, making sure not to burn.
• Add mushrooms and spinach and cook for another minute.
• Stir in eggs and continue to stir in pan, scrambling all ingredients together until desired doneness.
• Add a little more olive oil during cooking if needed.
• Salt & pepper to taste and sprinkle on chives.
Note: Get creative and use fresh veggie ingredients on hand.